Trained in Los Angeles, Anita is a Certified Public Accountant licensed by the California Board of Accountancy specialized exclusively in international tax compliance matters for U.S. persons and offshore reporting, primarily in the areas of FATCA compliance, Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR) compliance, dual citizenships, tax and succession planning.
Anita is also licensed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a tax advisor.
She is a federally-authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury and is able to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for tax matters that include audits, collections, and appeals.
Her involvement includes providing advisory, full-service tax preparation, IRS representation, follow-up, and examination defense.
For over seven years, she has assisted U.S. ex-pat taxpayers in successfully navigate the complexities of IRS, FATCA, and Foreign Bank Account Report disclosures in the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe.
Certificate in Managerial Accounting – University of California, Los Angeles
BA, Business Administration – American University of Beirut
Certified Public Accountant (California Lic.# 125350)
Tax advisor licensed by the U.S. IRS (Lic.# 00113635-EA)
• Advised a large oilfield services company on the acquisition of the shares of its joint venture partner in a Saudi company.
• Advised a large publicly traded Spanish testing laboratory company in the acquisition of shares in a Saudi joint venture company.
• Advised various international joint ventures in setting up and negotiating the joint venture terms.
• Advised on the legal due diligence of various Saudi companies.
• Advised on the acquisition of shares in various joint venture companies.