Ahmed has a wealth of experience in litigation, case management, and corporate transactions.
He has vast experience in managing litigation case files. In addition, he supervises all procedural steps before various courts and specializes in filing cases, obtaining requests, and executing judgments. Moreover, Ahmed assists in settlement discussions and filing complaints before relevant governmental entities.
Ahmed also supports the corporate department with incorporating companies, notarization of shareholders, board resolutions, and powers of attorney. In addition, he supervises the execution of agreements before the DED and notary public.
- Ahmed is the point of contact for our expert witnesses who assist with client cases and help us build legal arguments on complicated matters.
- He frequently visits the police station to assist clients who have immediate criminal matters that need to be addressed and to file legal documents for case matters with the criminal justice system.
- Ahmed is also often in court or attending online court matters to represent our clients in Dubai and to put their best defense before the judge.
- Ahmed often converses with Free Zones, the Regulators, and the Government entities to attain up-to-date information, and requirements and to ensure the processes required run smoothly.
- Ahmed has assisted several clients to incorporate companies across Dubai and in several Free Zones across the United Arab Emirates, such as DMCC, ADGM, DED, and RAKICC to name a few.
- Ahmed also assists with setting up and attending notarizations for client documents when required for corporate matters such as new resolutions and company incorporations.