Mohammed Nasr has been a legal consultant for almost twenty years and has vast experience advising clients in real estate transactions, criminal court cases, and corporate structuring. Devoted to his work, Mohammed handles client cases conscientiously and meticulously. He possesses an in-depth understanding of civil, criminal, and commercial codes needed to properly advise client son a wide-range of matters. He is also experienced in conducting legal searches on comparative laws in the Middle East.
- Preparing pleadings and memos for civil and criminal lawsuits such as
labor cases, real estate cases, civil cases, family disputes, and criminal cases
- Attending pleadings on behalf of clients in both civil and real estate cases, as well as assisting on technical reports
- Representing clients in rental cases before the rent committee in Dubai
- Handling corporate matters before DED, such as incorporation and liquidation of companies, share transfers, and advising clients on start-up business structures
- Preparing and filing complaints before police stations and public prosecution for criminal cases
- Drafting various types of formal correspondence, legal notices, contracts, agreements, and letters.
- Providing both administrative and legal support to clients
- Conducting mediation and arbitration, promoting settlement disputes, and representing clients before arbitrators.