Tyla is a passionate Paralegal whose focus areas are wide-scope, including commercial law and dispute resolution.
Tyla conducts legal research on statutes and regulations when advising clients and for trial. She also assists the associates with drafting and proofreading agreements and contracts, client and trial correspondence, and legal opinions. Tyla has also supported dispute resolution matters, including reviewing contracts, case files, and evidence.
In addition to her legal responsibilities, Tyla oversees the Dubai offices to ensure the smooth delivery of the facilities and services required, including daily problem-solving skills. Tyla has to collaborate with the Partners on office decisions, provide administrative support, and manage external suppliers.
- Assisting in drafting and proofreading Shareholder Agreements, Employment contracts, and Non-disclosure agreements for clients’ cases, to name a few.
- Assisting with Intellectual Property cases by drafting trademark descriptions for client filing.
- Advising clients on arbitration cases concerning contractual disputes with subcontractors, including requesting trial time extensions and case submissions.
- Regularly prepares client and court correspondence, memos, and client due diligence.
- Attending client meetings, taking detailed notes, and assisting in client communication.
- Manages the firm’s filing system and case documentation, along with the suppliers and contracts required to run the office without interruptions
- Handles the onboarding and offboarding of new employees and manages the visa application processes