Majed advises local and international clients on a broad range of corporate and commercial legal matters including dispute resolution methods, specifically in the UAE. Majed also has experience in Islamic – Shari’ah-compliant finance and has represented clients in many financial transactions in the UAE.
Dubai Legal Affairs License
International Law Society
LL.M., University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
LL.B. (Law) – Lebanese University, Beirut, Lebanon
• Advising on local rules, law, and regulations with a specific focus on:
— corporate structuring and governance, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, commercial agencies and distribution, licensing and franchising, and construction and real estate.
• Advising a large number of foreign clients on joint ventures in the UAE and GCC which requires his detailed knowledge of the local licensing and regulatory environment.
• Advising on and structuring joint venture vehicles considering the statutory restrictions placed on foreign investors in the region.
• Advising on and handling many private placement, merger, and acquisition deals in the UAE, which involves conducting:
— legal due diligence, designing acquisition structures, drafting, reviewing, and advising on all related structuring agreements, obtaining approvals from regulatory bodies, and providing advice on all aspects of corporate licensing, and overseeing the closing processes.
• Supporting and resolving disputes for multinational companies in the UAE with specific experience in construction, banking, employment, real estate, and corporate matters, by advising on:
— alternative dispute resolution methods, and where necessary, litigation.