Mohammed is a Senior Litigator at KN Legal with experience in a range of corporate and commercial legal matters. Mohammed also has been involved in many cases before the courts of Dubai since 2006.
Bachelor Degree of Laws (LL.B.), Helwan University
• Prepared several types of pleadings and memos for Civil and Criminal lawsuits.
• Represented clients in rental cases before the Rent Committee in Dubai.
• Helped Real-estate developers, set up their business, deal with their disputes and arbitration.
• Handled Corporate matters before DED.
• Prepared and filed complaints before police stations and public prosecution.
• Handled legal affairs and drafted memoranda of defense and other legal documents before courts.