Nouf has also been involved in foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions, and competition matters.
BA in Law, Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University, Saudi Arabia.
• Advised various foreign companies on establishing different types of entities in the Kingdom.
• Advised and reviewed internal regulations of Saudi companies.
• Advised on the acquisition of shares in various joint venture companies.
• Drafted and reviewed numerous detailed joint venture agreement term sheets.
• Advised on filings for approval from the competition authorities of the merger of large international companies.
• Her experience includes:
— drafting and negotiating shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, share, purchase/sale agreements, franchise agreements, agency agreements, and internal regulations.