Violet is a graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, she is responsible for managing and providing company corporate secretarial services, advice, and support to all areas of businesses with a particular focus on Offshore, Free Zone & general corporate governance, and compliance.
• Setting up of companies whether offshore and onshore in mainland Dubai or in any free zones in UAE as well as processing the respective visas of the employees of the company.
• Handled the tasks of providing administrative support for attorneys and contract administrators.
• Handled the tasks of researching and managing files.
• Maintained filing system and confidentiality of legal/corporate departments.
• Coordinate department meetings, schedule General Counsel’s appointments, and meetings.
• Prepare a letter of engagement, correspondence, reports, forms, and specialized documents related to the corporate department ensuring compliance with department standards.
• Assist in the preparation of reports, including research, compiling and updating of data, reminding department personnel of reports, assignments that need to be submitted, and in case of deviations to report to the respective managers and clients.
• Assisting Manager – Property Conveyancing for the contracts formatting and editing and other documentations
• Monitoring company’s trade licenses/incorporation certificates (JAFZA, DMCC, RAKIA.)
• Maintaining company constitutional documents for offshore and onshore companies
• Processing, filing for application of new, renewal, cancellation, or de-registration of trade Licenses (DMCC, JAFZA RAKIA, BVI.)
• Processing documentation or legalization in UAE government and Foreign Offices including attestation.
• Admin functions such as filing, scanning, photocopying, and storing hard files and soft copies in the drive for the retrieval of documents.
• Assisting with specific project support.
• Assisting clients for setting up business in Dubai and other free zones of UAE
• Provides legal support to the business.