Ahmed has extensive experience in litigation, case management, and corporate transactions.
In addition, he supervises all procedural steps before various courts and specializes in filing cases, obtaining requests, and executing judgments. Ahmed assists in settlement discussions and filing complaints before relevant governmental entities.
He also supports the corporate department by incorporating companies, notarizing shareholders, board resolutions, and preparing powers of attorney. In addition, he supervises the execution of agreements before the DED and notary public.
- Assists with client cases and helps us build legal arguments on complicated matters.
- Frequently visits the police station to assist clients with immediate criminal matters and files legal documents with the criminal justice system.
- Attends online court matters to represent our clients in Dubai and to put their best defense before the judge.
- Converses with free zones, regulators, and government entities to attain up-to-date information and requirements
- Assisted several clients in incorporating companies across Dubai and in several free zones across the UAE, such as DMCC, ADGM, DED, and RAKICC
- Assists with setting up and attending notarizations for client documents when required for corporate matters, such as new resolutions and company incorporations.