Angelo’s focus areas are corporate finance, budgeting, and administrative affairs.
He assists with overseeing the company’s activities and helps the organization to run smoothly, he is responsible for a number of tasks including client communication, coordination with international offices and professional partners, organizing company records, handling payroll, and performing accounting and finance duties.
In addition to his finance responsibilities, Angelo is also responsible for administrative operations in Al Khobar offices ensuring smooth day-to-day operations. Angelo is also responsible for the client onboarding process and KYC, maintaining client relations, billing, and case updates.
- Angelo has Actively participated and assisted stakeholders in corporate mergers and IPO planning.
- He has assisted in the conceptualization, development, and execution of several real estate projects such as sports centre, mall, commercial spaces and resorts in Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia.
- Angelo has assisted in developing investment and marketing presentations.
- He actively participated in project bidding process with Saudi Aramco for a subcontract proposal.
- He has created in house project financial models.
- Angelo maintains and updates the firm’s financial records, database, and case files.
- He also administers the daily operations and coordination with the firm’s suppliers and contractors.
- Renewal of government licenses & other employee-related affairs.