Job has extensive experience in various litigation and corporate commercial matters in the MENA region.
He specializes in corporate disputes, handling complex cases from setting case strategy to the final verdict. He is also well-rounded in dispute resolution, arbitrations, and mediation procedures.
Job is known for being very client-focused and pragmatic in his approach.
He has experience advising corporates (from start-ups to PLCs), institutional investors, and management teams across various sectors on all aspects of corporate transactional and commercial matters. He regularly advises on M&A, private equity and VC investments, corporate structuring, joint ventures, and general corporate advisory matters in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised various foreign and local companies on establishing different entities in the Kingdom.
- Advised on corporate restructuring and corporate governance.
- Advised on numerous labor and employment matters.
- Preparing and conducting general assemblies for several Joint Stock Companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising and building strategies for many commercial cases in construction and corporate matters