Majed is an experienced Lawyer, who specializes in various corporate and commercial transactions across the Middle East.
He advises local and international clients on a broad range of corporate and commercial legal matters, including dispute resolution methods, specifically in the UAE, and he has extensive experience in Construction matters.
Majed also has experience in Islamic – Shari’ah-compliant finance and has represented clients in many financial transactions in the UAE.
- Advising on local rules, law and regulations with a specific focus on:
- construction and real estate,
- mergers and acquisitions,
- private equity,
- commercial agencies and distribution,
- trademarks and assignments,
- licensing and franchising, and
- corporate structuring and governance.
- Advising on and handling many private placement, merger and acquisition deals in the UAE, which involve conducting:
- legal due diligence,
- designing acquisition structures,
- drafting, reviewing and advising on all related structuring agreements,
- obtaining approvals from regulatory bodies, and
- providing advice on all aspects of corporate licensing and overseeing the closing processes.
- Advising on and structuring joint venture vehicles considering the statutory restrictions placed on foreign investors in the region.
- Representing EPC Contractors in Arbitration related to construction disputes of Oil and Gas projects before domestic and international arbitration institutions (LCIA, ICC, DIFC- LCIA, DIAC).
- Supporting and resolving disputes for multinational companies in the UAE with specific experience in construction, banking, employment, real estate, and corporate matters, by advising on alternative dispute resolution methods, and where necessary, litigation.
- Advising clients with wealth management, navigating the legal aspects and jurisdictions of wills, foundations, and trusts.