We provide services in all construction, infrastructure, and engineering areas, from planning, tendering, contracting, and execution to dispute resolution. We have a broad knowledge and in-depth understanding of complex local and international laws, regulations, and corporate and commercial technicalities.
We represent companies of all sizes – from multinational corporations to local businesses. Our clients include developers, investors, contractors, financial institutions (such as banks and funds), landlords, tenants, and governmental authorities.
Our expertise and proven track record have paved the way for us to establish the KN Legal brand as a leader in the industry, including contentious and non-contentious construction areas. We are frequently appointed as arbitrators before the Saudi Council of Engineers and other similar organizations as expert witnesses on complex legal issues, including engineering and construction matters.
Our service offerings include:
- Assisting with project planning (including financing options and investments) and tendering;
- Conducting due diligence;
- Assisting with licensing and permitting, including arranging and obtaining regulatory and governmental approvals;
- Drafting and reviewing all major forms of construction contracts and ancillary documents, such as EPC and other standard form contracts, financial support arrangements, concession contracts, joint venture agreements, technology supply and licensing agreements, and operation and maintenance contracts;
- Negotiating contracts;
- Assisting with insurance and reinsurance;
- Advising on employment and labor;
- Assisting with project and contract executions and implementation, including project management;
- Assisting with post-completion and handover.